What you get
Onboarding Call - To strategize who your ideal prospect is, put together scripts to target these ideal prospects, and get your LinkedIn automated outreach started.
LinkedIn Automated Outreach
- Content Library - Resource full of online sales & marketing tips, scripts, & advice.
- Slack Support & Community - Reach out to our team for direct support on any question you have, as well as engage with our community of other Financial Advisors.
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls - 4+ hours of group calls/month. In case you aren't able to find the answer you're looking for in our Content Library and need a more detailed explanation than we can answer over Slack, these calls are a great opportunity to ask questions directly to our team.
LinkedIn Branding Overhaul - A complete, top-to-bottom rebuild of your entire LinkedIn profile to make sure prospects fully understand who you are & what you're all about when they visit your profile. This ensures that you are seen as a competent financial professional who is up-to-date with what's going on and knows how to properly serve your clients.
Outreach Campaign Performance Monitoring - Our team reviews your LinkedIn account at least 2x/week to make sure you haven't run out of prospects to target, as well as make sure your LinkedIn Connection Acceptance and Response rates are at a sustainable percentage. When needed, our team will adjust your LinkedIn outreach campaigns, and this will save you 3-6 hours/month.
Terms & Conditions
- You only pay for each meeting set with a "qualified lead". We front the risk for you - you only pay for results.
- During our Onboarding Process, we work together to figure out your criteria for what a "qualified lead" is
- The $1250 non-refundable deposit is used as a credit towards monthly spend during the "ramp-up" period of 3 months
- Minimum spend of $2,000/month after the "ramp-up" period, which is 3 months
- Minimum 3-month contract - our process is not immediate, so we need a "ramp up" period
- Each meeting set will invoice $499 and have your deposit or any credit applied first, excess will billed in the same monthly billing cycle
- Canceling/Pausing Service
- Must provide at least a 1-month notice to cancel your subscription. You will be billed for any meetings booking up until the point of cancellation
- Example: If you do not want your December 22nd payment to go through, the last day you can notify us is November 22nd.
- Must meet with someone from our team for an Off-boarding Call to discuss why you are leaving
- Provide us with a detailed reason as to WHY you are wanting to cancel which also includes WHAT you believe we can improve on as a business
- If you want to "Pause" your service at any point within your first 90 days:
- In order to rejoin at a later date, you will be required to pay a $1250 Restart Fee plus the monthly payment to continue your service
- Momentum is KEY to having effective LinkedIn prospecting. We have this policy in place to incentivize you to not "stop and start" whenever your emotions get the best of you
- Plus, being a service-based business, we do not have an infinite capacity of clients we can support. So if you leave, there is no guarantee we are able to take you on again as a client in the future.
- Invoicing & Late Payments
- If your payment is late/your payment fails to go through, we will be pausing your LinkedIn outreach plus all other service benefits
- The invoice is sent to you on the last day of each month based on the number of qualified meetings we set for you.
- Your payment is due within 3 business days of the invoice being sent.
- After the 3 day period, you will owe an additional 10% on the amount owed. Example: If you owe $2,500 and are 4 days late, you will then owe $2,750 (10% late fee).
No refunds will be provided.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this page, you agree to the details listed above.